Flag

Flag

lundi 6 avril 2015

Letter of appreciation and respond


23 March 2028

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writting to thank you for all your effort and                     hardwork of making this community so perfect and enjoyable to live in. My spouse and I have been enjoying the activities in the park so much that we go there almost all the time. The cuisine has been on point since the first day I was here. My wife has been eating the snail and frog legs for two dinners in a row and I the cous cous and baby sheep for at least four times in a row. The healers are doing their jobs perfectly, yesterday I fell and scratched my knee on the floor but it took the healers less than five minutes to repair the scratch. The hover boards are working very well and I am flaberggasted how much the elders are having fun on their hover bycicles. Anyway I thank you very much for all this.

Yours faithfully,

John Brock


24 March 2028

Dear Mr Brock

We received your letter with plenty of joy yesterday. You're en ri ing events helped us a lot to know that our community is doing a good of keeping our citizens happy. The cooks are putting immense effort to please all the citizens and are also enjoying themselves by preparing the dishes. With our revolutionary technology our remedies are working better than ever and also the healers are taking their roles very seriously and are so very keen to help all the citizens to stay healthy and strong. Our fixers found revolutionary technology for our hover boards and for the hover bycicles the fixers are working very hard on making them perfect but they haven't found the right formula. As a citizen of community U28 all these enjoyable moments should become regular bases and if there is a problem of any sort you are more than welcom to tell us.

Yours sincerely

Adam Loly



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire